August 11th to August 18th 2018
Let us introduce to the location of our 2018 Winter Escape at Sri Lanka’s Aliya Resort & Spa, SIGIRIYA
It’s a unique setting nestled among the lush greenery of rolling fields, ancient old indigenous trees and chena growth of the dry zone of the Central Province.Aliya Resort & Spa Sigiriya invites us all to relax and unwind, far from the hustle and bustle of city life.
What to expect: Accomodation
*EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT – FULL PAYMENT required by 1st April 2018*
Inspired by the beloved elephant or ‘Aliya’ in the Sinhala language, you will find a piece of elephant art in each room.Tripadvisor rates Aliya 4.5 stars.Designed with the minimalist concept in mind, these rooms are free of clutter and unnecessary ornamentation. Aliya provides guests with a spacious room, comfortable Queen Size / Single beds, soft pillows, fluffy towels and a spacious bathroom.
- LCD TV with international channels
- A/C & fan
- Mini Bar
- Tea & coffee making facility
- Electronic Safe
- Bathtub & Shower
What to expect: Spa
Revitalise your mind, spirit and body at the Ayurveda spa, ‘Ayur Vie’, that offers a range of holistic Ayurvedic treatments.At “Ayur Vie” you’ll be able to experience the power of therapeutic and traditional holistic medicine. Aliya Resort & Spa’s in-house Ayurvedic doctor is on offer to guide you on a journey to complete wellness and inner balance.
What to expect: Food
Aliya Resort & Spa offers an array of culinary delights with mouth-watering cuisine to suit every taste! Enjoy a cocktail and indulge your taste buds with an array of genuinely local Sri Lankan food; diners can also sample a selection of impeccably cooked international cuisine.
What to expect: Yoga
You get the BONUS 2 for 1 with the inspiring and real teaching duo, your Bali retreat hosts – Kate and Sam.Both teachers are passionate about all things yoga, food, wine and cherish all life experiences and friends.Sam loves a creative flow with music to keep you moving with the breath. You never know what you will get in the class.Classes are tailored to who is in the room and how everyone feels. She literally goes with flow.Kate brings personality, creates strength in body and space for the mind. Her classes are fun and challenging with options for all. She enjoys teaching Hatha yoga & Fusion style classes which combine static postures with elements of vinyasa. A focus on breathe is always an important element of her classes.Both Kate and Sam love to share their fun and dynamic practices. We are all about balance so get ready for daily yin, restore as well as meditation.We have a flair for going with the FLOW and adapting to the needs of our retreat attendees … ALL will be nurtured.
What to expect: Sample Retreat Day
7am -8.30am Yoga class9am Breakfast10-4pm * FREE TIME *explore, treatments, relax4-5pm Yoga workshops(3 sessions over the week)5pm-6.30pm Yoga Class7.30pm Dinner
The Details –
Pure Hot Yoga and Adelaide Yoga Flow Sri Lanka Retreat 2018
Retreat Price Includes:
7 nights / 6 days Delux accommodation at Aliya Resort & SpaAll Breakfasts at Aliya Resort & Spa7 Group Dinners at Aliya Resort & SpaDaily (sunrise and sunset) yoga classesOptional Workshops1x massageWI-FIUse of health and wellbeing facilitiesComplimentary 2 bottles of water per roomAirport transfers upon arrival and departure (on designated start and finish dates)
Retreat Price does NOT include:
• Return airfare to/from Sri Lanka• Passport costs• Sri Lankan visa• Health & travel insurance (recommended before booking and paying deposit)• Lunches / Beverages not listed in inclusions• Gratuities / Optional tours
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES (paid in USD)
- Visit the World Heritage Dambulla Cave Temple, considered to be the largest painted caves in the world
- Sigiriya (Lion Rock) built on top of a huge boulder in the 5th century. Known as a palace, a rock fortress and the hidden castle of King Kasyapa
- Minnariya National Park offers an opportunity to see wild elephants gathering on the grass fields
- Polonnaruwa Archaeological Rui
ns – Pollonnaruwa is a classic example of the irrigation technology, architecture and art that was predominant in the 7th century. It also provides an insight to the Buddhist and Hindu culture present at that time.
- Kaudulla National Park – The park is bordering on one of the irrigation tanks built by an ancient King of Sri Lanka, Mahasen. This is probably the main reason why it allures wild animals and birds. Kaudullla is a popular tourist destination because you can see many wild elephants at close range.
RETREAT PAYMENT POLICYTWIN SHARE:EARLY BIRD $2600 (paid before 1st April) /FULL PRICE $2900PAID BY 1ST MAYSINGLE OPTION:EARLY BIRD $3600 (paid before 1st April) /FULL PRICE $3900PAID BY 1ST MAY
- You do not need to book with friends or partners to secure a twin, however its more fun to book with your bestie 😉 Alternatively we can partner you up with a like minded yogi.
Full payment is due 1st May 2018 prior to departure and participants agree to pay any outstanding balance no later than this date.A non-refundable $1000 deposit is required upon application/ booking• EARLY BIRD (Full payment received) by1st APRIL 2018• REMAINING BALANCE by 1st MAY 2018BANK DETAILS:Account Name: Mrs S EfraimsenBSB: 083 372Account Number: 59 854 3308Please desposit amount with your name as a reference and send an email remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org
SECURE YOUR SPOT at the retreat