What is Yin Yoga?
Yin Yoga is about bringing balance to your yoga practice! By focuses on your lower body, Yin yoga improves the results on other forms of yoga focusing on your upper body.
Benefits of Yin Yoga
Experience the benefits of Yin Yoga
Be happier. Be healthier. Be stronger. Immerse yourself in the art of Yin Yoga and the wonderful benefits it can provide:
– Increased Mobility
Your body will be more flexible than ever!
Feel your hips, pelvis and lower spine become more mobile! Instantly feel the new energy flowing around your joints as you stretch tissue.
– Increased Energy
Free that stagnate energy around your stiff joints and let it flow through you! You can only get this sensational feeling from Yin yoga.
– Pain Tolerance
Become comfortable with discomfort.
Outside of classes, you’ll be in a better position to tolerate pain, sickness and intense sensations to live a longer, happier and healthier life!
What is in a Yin Yoga Sequence?
You’ll experience a number of fun and challenging backbends and seated forward bends during our classes, all of which are held passively for around 5 minutes.
What Are the Yin Yoga Poses
Experience a greater sense of focus, a release of energy and improved flexibility with the with the poses we can teach you at Pure hot Yoga:
· Butterfly (a yin version of Baddha Konasana)
· Half Butterfly (a yin version of Janu Sirsasana)
· Half Frog Pose (a yin adaptation of Trianga Mukhaikapada Paschimottanasana)
· Dragonfly (a yin version of Upavistha Konasana)
· Snail (a yin version of Halasana)
· Shoelace Pose (a yin forward bend in the Gomukhasana leg position)
· Square Pose (a yin forward bend in the Sukhasana leg position)
· Sleeping Swan (a yin forward-bending version of Eka Pada Rajakapotasana)
· Seal (a yin Bhujangasana)Saddle (a yin variation of Supta – Vajrasana or Supta Virasana)
· Savasana (Corpse Pose)
Health and happiness is only one step away! Book your Hot Yoga Yin Class now!