Pure Hot Yoga Pose Benefits:
Can help ease back pain. Stretches and strengthens the whole body.
Pure Hot Yoga Step by Step:
1) Come to your hands and knees with the wrists underneath the shoulders and the knees underneath the hips.
2) Curl the toes under and push back raising the hips and straightening the legs.
3) Spread the fingers and ground down from the forearms into the fingertips.
4) Outwardly rotate the upper arms broadening the collarbones.
5) Let the head hang, move the shoulder blades away from the ears towards the hips.
6) Engage the quadriceps strongly to take the weight off the arms, making this a resting pose.
7) Rotate the thighs inward, keep the tail high and sink your heels towards the floor.
Pure Hot Yoga Beginners:
Try bending your knees, coming up onto the balls of your feet, bringing the belly to rest on the thighs. Then sink your heels, straightening the legs keeping the hips high. Also try bending the arms slightly out to the side, drawing the chest towards the thighs.