Pure Hot Yoga Pose Benefits:
Strengthens legs, improves balance, stretches the shoulders
Pure Hot Yoga Step by Step:
1) From Utkatasana shift your weight onto the left leg.
2) Bend the right leg, lifting the foot from the floor and cross your right thigh over your left.
3) Hook the right foot around the left calf.
4) Bring the arms out in front.
5) Cross the left arm over the right and bring the palms to touch.
6) Lift the elbows while keeping the shoulders sliding down the back.
7) Hold 5-10 breaths.
8) Repeat on the other side.