Pure Hot Yoga Pose Benefits:
Stretches the shoulders, hips, chest and ankles.
Pure Hot Yoga Step by Step:
1) From Knee to Ankle, slide the knees to center, stacking the right knee directly over the left. It may be helpful to come forward onto the hands and knees to align the knees. Then separate the feet and come back to sit between the feet.
2) Bring the left arm up towards the ceiling,
3) Bend the left elbow, bringing the left hand down the center of the back.
4) Bring the right arm out to the right side, bend the elbow and bring the right arm up the center of the back.
5) Hold hands behind the back.
6) Draw both elbows toward the center.
Pure Hot Yoga Beginners:
Hold a strap between the hands if they do not meet behind the back.
Pure Hot Yoga Advanced:
Keeping the spine long, come into a forward bend