Pure Hot Yoga Pose Benefits:
Opens the hips and groins; stretches the calves, thighs, and hamstrings.
Pure Hot Yoga Step by Step:
1) From downward facing dog, step the right foot up inside your right hand on an inhalation. If the foot doesn’t make it all the way up, move it into position with the right hand.
2) Bend the right knee so that it is directly over the right ankle with the right thigh parallel to the floor. Take particular care that your knee does not get ahead of your ankle, since this places the knee in a vulnerable position.
3) Line your fingertips up with your toes.
4) Come onto the fingertips to avoid placing too much weight in your hands.
5) Roll your shoulder blades down your back, lengthen your spine, and bring your gaze to the horizon line.
6) Extend from your back heel to the crown of your head.
7) Hold up to five breaths, then return back to downward dog on an exhalation.
8) Repeat with the left leg forward.
Pure Hot Yoga Advanced:
Play with straightening your front leg for a hamstring stretch. You can move back and forth between a bent and straight front leg a few times.