Pure Hot Yoga Pose Benefits:
Strengthen the ankles, and thighs, improves balance, cleanses the organs
Pure Hot Yoga Step by Step:
1) From Trikonasana, soften the right knee and bring the right hand to your hip.
2) Place the left hand flat on the floor about a foot in front of the right foot.
3) Begin to straighten the right leg while simultaneously kicking up the left leg parallel to the floor.
4) Twist the torso towards the right, bringing the right arm up toward the ceiling and the gaze up to the right fingertips.
5) Keep both hips squared towards the floor.
Pure Hot Yoga Beginners:
Take a block underneath the left hand. Do the pose near a wall and bring the left foot to the wall when you kick up the left leg.