Pure Hot Yoga Pose Benefits:
Strengthens and stretches legs, groin, hamstrings. Opens the chest and shoulders.
Pure Hot Yoga Step by Step:
1) From Downward Facing dog, bring the left foot forward next to the left hand.
2) Drop the right heel down to the floor.
3) Bend the left knee so the calf and thigh are at a right angle with the thigh parallel to the floor.
4) Bring the right hand to the floor inside the left foot and the left arm up toward the ceiling as you twist to the left, opening the chest and stacking the right shoulder on top of the left.
5) Bring the gaze up to the left hand.
6) To keep the body in balance, repeat on the right side.
Pure Hot Yoga Beginners:
If the right hand doesn’t comfortably reach the floor, take a block under it so that you can still benefit from the twist.