Pure Hot Yoga Pose Benefits:
Builds core and arm strength
Pure Hot Yoga Step by Step:
1) Begin standing in mountain pose.
2) Shift your weight into your right leg and bring the left ankle to cross your right thigh just above the knee. Your shin will be parallel to the floor. This is same position from which you enter flying crow.
3) Come into a forward bend, bringing the palms of the hands to the floor.
4) Bend the right leg (the standing leg) and twist your torso to the right, walking your hands over until your palms come in front of the right foot. This is a similar arm position to side crow.
5) Bend your elbows down to chaturanga postion and bring the sole of your left foot onto the shelf created by your left upper arm. Try to get the foot as high up your arm as possible.
6) Bring the right thigh to rest on the left upper arm as well.
7) Tip forward, bringing your weight into your arms as the right leg straightens out to the side and right foot leaves the floor.
8) To come out, bend the right knee and bring the right foot back to the floor.
9) Try the other side.
Pure Hot Yoga Beginners:
There’s not really a beginner’s version, but side crow is a good preparatory pose.