Pure Hot Yoga Pose Benefits:
Strengthens the arms, shoulders, abdominals, and back; improves balance
Pure Hot Yoga Step by Step:
1) Come to the wall.
2) Bring the forearms and palms flat against the floor.
3) Bend the elbows, bringing the upper arms perpendicular to the forearms.
4) Come up into Downward Dog with the legs.
5) Walk the feet in toward the hands as much as possible.
6) Bend one knee and begin to kick up with the opposite leg.
7) Note that the head stays up off the floor. The gaze should be down at the floor.
8) If you are able to get both legs up and invert fully, begin to work on taking the feet off the wall and balancing independently.
9) Come down and rest in Child’s Pose