Pure Hot Yoga Pose Benefits:
Allows the body time to process the effects of the prior pose during and at the end of a class.
Even though Savasana is a resting pose, it’s not the same a sleeping! You should stay present and aware.
Pure Hot Yoga Step by Step:
1) Come to lie down on the back.
2) Let the feet fall out to either side.
3) Bring the arms alongside the body, but slightly separated from the body, and turn the palms to face upwards.
4) Relax the whole body, including the face. Let the body feel heavy.
5) Let the breath occur naturally.
6) To come out, first begin to the deepen the breath. Then move the fingers and toes, awakening the body.
7) Bring the knees into the chest and roll over to one side, keep the eyes closed.
8) Slowly bring yourself back up into a sitting position.