Pure Hot Yoga Pose Benefits:
Improves spinal flexibility, activates the muscles on your back
Pure Hot Yoga Step by Step:
1) Begin by lying flat on your stomach.
2) Bring your elbows directly under your shoulders with your forearms flat on the floor, parallel to each other.
3) Press the palms of your hands and your forearms firmly into the mat while sliding your shoulders away from your ears.
4) Keep your leg muscles engaged and the tops of your feet pressing into the mat.
5) Hold for five to ten breaths.
Pure Hot Yoga Beginners:
Pay special attention to the position of your shoulders. If they are hunched up by your ears, you’re not getting the full benefits of the pose. Relax the shoulders, letting your shoulder blades slide down your back.