Pure Hot Yoga Pose Benefits:
Strengthens and stretches the legs, groins, hamstrings. Opens the chest and shoulders.
Pure Hot Yoga Step by Step:
1) From downward dog, bring your right foot to the front of your mat, placing it on the inside side of your right hand.
2) Drop your left heel down to the floor. Angle your heel toward the center of your mat. Your foot should be at about a 45 degree angle.
3) Bend your right knee so that your calf and thigh form a right angle with your thigh parallel to the floor.
4) Bring your right hand inside or outside the right foot, depending on which is more comfortable, and your left arm up toward the ceiling. Open your chest and make sure your left shoulder is aligned over your right shoulder.
5) Bring your gaze up towards your right hand.
Pure Hot Yoga Beginners:
If your right hand does not comfortably reach the floor, take a block under the hand. You can also try placing your right forearm on your right thigh instead of bringing your right hand all the way to the floor. Choose whichever variation allows you to comfortably open your chest.